Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Volunteer Needed

Recreation Commission Vacancy

The Baldwin City Recreation Commission is currently seeking applicants to serve as a Commissioner on the Recreation Commission.  This is a voluntary position charged with oversight of all recreation programs for the City of Baldwin City and USD 348.  Commission terms are normally for four years.  Meetings are held monthly on the third Wednesday of the month in the evening.  Interested individuals should submit a letter detailing their background and reasons for wanting to serve.  Application deadline is March 31.  Contact Steve at 785.594-3670 for additional information.  Letters may be submitted in person or mailed to:
Baldwin City Recreation Commission
PO Box 871, 705 High St.
Baldwin City, KS  66006
Or emailed to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Baldwin City Gazette welcomes your comments, as long as they are on topic and remain respectful to others. Please no anonymous comments. Comments containing advertising will be marked as spam, this includes links.